One Chance One Chance

Ahem. What?

Okay, so this game seems to be a little broken to me. I start it up, everyone's dead, I go to work and I die. This was in the first fucking minute. I'm sure that you knew about this glitch and that you were uploading a new file which fixed it, but that's not much fucking help if you're still not allowed to hit replay to actually play the fucking thing.
For the love of fuck just add a god damn replay button. Everyone wants you to. I know it's meant to make you think of life, but it's still just a game.

Running MAN - 2 Running MAN - 2

Not what I expected.

From the title/description I thought it would be more Canabalt, or even something which moves remotely fast. The screen just seemed to slow for me. Still, it was a good game.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Awesome.

That was an amazing game. Voice acting was awesome, characters were cool, monsters were... strange. Funniest part was "We'll kill one of theme anyway. Because their momma stinks." or whatever, that made me lol :D

Celebémon Tournament #1 Celebémon Tournament #1

Nope. I'm lot feelin' it.

I honestly didn't think this game was good at all. I mean the menu looked like a four year old did it, the combat system was annoying, and it wasn't funny. The only thing I'm going to say well done on is probably bushosaur. That's as far as I got before I thought "Fuck this shit, I'm out."

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Nice game.

Pretty fun game.
And Salcedoc, did you even read the description? Stupid ass.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

So-So.

It's a good game. Quite nicely made, and I like it, but there's one thing I don't really like. It might just be my PC, but then again I haven't read through the other reviews, but I find that the frets don't match the rhythm. It makes it kinda annoying to play. And there should be an option for the shakiness - I find it annoying, you should be able to turn it off. But overall it's a kinda good game.

Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

I like it.

Apart from the fact that I was playing by myself and as soon as I got to the boss I died almost instantly, due to the fact that he attaches himself to you, and is faster than you. Fail.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Kinda good.

You need to sort out the rotation. Just allign all of the MC graphics to the center. Also, it's not hard to find zombie hands or Jesus/Hank heads - you CAN just trace them, and for the zombie hands, make a copy of the normal hands and colour them in green. Apart from this, though, it was pretty good. Hope you improve it in the future though.

F1Krazy responds:

Good suggestions.

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

Awesome

Damn good game, though I kinda suck - I lost @ level four >>'
@ top-blind-love: Could be your OS/Internet browser I think, or you might not have the latest flash player. I got no glitches.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome.

I really think it needs explosives and/or a flamethrower, though. Either way, fuckin' nice job.